Step 1: Get to know Woodburn Lutheran School.
- Explore our website: www.woodburnlutheranschool.org
- Make sure you are in agreement with our vision, mission, philosophy, and core values.
- Send us an email (Stephanie.Graber@wlsedu.org) or call with any questions.
Step 2: Visit Woodburn Lutheran School.
- Contact Stephanie Graber, our Enrollment Manager, at 260-632-5493 ex. 125 to schedule a visit or click on the following link, Schedule a Tour.
- Receive a Welcome Folder during the school tour.
- After the conclusion of the tour discuss the contents of the folder and learn more about WLS.
Step 3: Apply for Admission.
- Complete the enclosed application for enrollment received during your tour and return it to the WLS office, or complete the application form at the following link, Apply Now.
- As evidence of age, the school requires an original copy of the birth certificate or other acceptable evidence of birth date. The school will make a copy of that document and return the original to you.
- Please attach a copy of the most recent standardized test results (e.g. achievement test) and a copy of the most recent grade report to the paper application.
Step 4: Admissions Decisions and Assessment
- Once all the admissions paperwork has been received, your student’s application will be reviewed. Stephanie Graber will contact you regarding your student’s enrollment status.
- Complete a Registration Form and pay the non-refundable $50 registration fee that will reserve a seat for your student; this fee will be applied toward your tuition.
- Schedule placement testing if needed.
Step 5: Apply for Financial Aid if Needed.
- Request and complete the Indiana School Choice Application when the application window opens.
- Request and complete an SGO Application and return to the school by June 1.
- Request and complete the Tuition Assistance Application by June 1.